- Amazing visuals
- Interesting story
- Leveling system
- Minor glitches
- Strong cpu required
Set in mysterious Ancient Egypt, Assassin’s Creed® Origins is a new beginning. Experience a new way to fight while exploring the Great Pyramids and hidden tombs across the country of Ancient Egypt, and encounter many memorable storylines along your journey. And discover the origin story of the Assassin’s Brotherhood.
His tale begins at a time when Cleopatra is seeking to gain the throne from her younger brother, a kid called Ptolemy who doesn’t know his arse from his obelisk. The people are in need of a strong leader. Cleopatra has the necessary charisma. She turns to the people for support.
The protagonist, Bayek of Siwa, is a Medjay, a kind of ancient bodyguard. He has personal reasons for his hatred, the death of his child. The story does well to explore this aspect of his rage, which helps to explain his incredible capacity for violence.
Through cutscenes and quests, we get a sense of the intersection between Bayek’s private life and the greater political conflict. Time and again, he helps people who have been wronged by the state, and so edges closer to his own desire to complete himself through revenge.
Gone are the days of buttons mashing and defeating big groups of enemy’s with ease , As a stealth and combat game, Assassin’s Creed Origins is entirely competent. If I’m careless, nearby guards will spot me.
They will kill me if I allow myself to be outnumbered, or if I go into a mission without the necessary leveling up, or if I hang around long enough for them to call in the phylakes (reinforcements) .
Its a work of art. If you ever wanted to step into the distant past and the ancient life, here it is. From marble palaces to mud-hut hovels, from dead carcasses to soaring aqueducts, this Assassin’s Creed overachieves on looks. it’s been worth the wait. This is, by far, the best-looking Assassin’s Creed to date.
I’m reluctant to use the fast travel system and just get my horse to go to destinations far away, the world looks that good. My enjoyment is no fad. Even after hours of play, I’m still finding things that please my senses. I spend a lot of time just trotting around between quests, and I’m perfectly happy to do so.
The soundtracks of the game is on point and fits ancient Egypt very well from cutscenes to combat, I feel like i’m watching of the popular movies like the mummy.
The photo mode in Assassin’s Creed: Origins allows you to capture shots of beautiful views or interesting moments in-game in quality pictures without the user interface in the way.
A selection of all photos players take in photo mode will be displayed on the world map in-game. The amount of pictures shown depends on your zoom level – the further you are zoomed in, the more photos you will see. The selection will be refreshed every half an hour and different photos will be shown.
- Your level and how it compares to the one of your enemies is key. While technically possible, it will be very challenging to confrontopponents that are morethan 2 levels above yours.
- Apart from main quests, side-quests are the most efficient way to gather xp and level up.
- Synchronizing at high points will extend Senu’s perception and detection radius.
- Senu’s vision can help you finding your objectives and targets but also treasures and secret entrances.
- Once you’ve unlocked it, you can fast travel to a selected location by simply aiming at it with Senu – no need to go through the world map.
- You can unlock an ability that allows Senu to harass enemies and that you can then trigger when scouting with your eagle. This will automatically bring you back to Bayek so make sure he is close to the action for better efficiency.
- If you see something strange on the surface of the water you might want to check what’s below by diving underwater – you can dive anywhere where the water is deep enough.
- You can upgrade weapons at the blacksmiths.
- In the gear page, you can get access to the legend of all weapon attributes by pressing the left stick down (l3).
- If you find a « Cursed » weapon, beware! It will double the damage you deal but at the same time it will cap yourhealth at 33% ofits maximum.
- You can craft enhanced versions of your gear (hidden blade, quiver, stabilizer glove, bracer, breastplate and tool pouch) by gathering resources. For better tracking, pin the recipe of the next version you want to craft,the ingredients youneed to collectwill be displayed on screenwhen you use Senu.
- You can equip 2 melee weapons and 2 bows and switch from one to the other with the D-pad (left or right) during combat.
- You can dodge 3 times in a row, there is a short cooldown after the 3rd dodge (roll).
- You can use your torch (hold D-Pad right) as a fire source to put your arrows on fire.
- Make good use of your tools (hold D-Pad left). The Poison and Sleep Darts are very useful in Stealth while the fire bombs are great to create chaos.
- You can whistle to lure your enemies by pressing the D-pad down.
- If you need to carry a body over a long distance, the fastest way is to summon your mount and put the body on it.
- In some military camps you will find cages with predators. Try opening them from a distance with a precise shot of your bow, and witness the animal causing havoc amongst soldiers. But be careful, the predator could very well turn his attention towards you…
- Attacked by several hippos and / or crocs while you were peacefully sailing on your felluca? A good way to get rid of them quickly: spot one of the oil jars scattered in the water, light your arrow on fire to the felluca’s lantern then shoot the oiljar– this will put the water on fire.
- You can actually tame wild animals! This require the « Animal Taming » Ability. Once you’ve unlocked it, you should first put your targeted animal to sleep using sleeping darts. Once the animal is tamed, it will follow you everywhere you go and help you in combat.
- The Flesh Decay Ability can be very useful for a stealthy approach or to weaken enemies that are above your level. It allows you to poison a body, so animals and guards getting close will get sickand lose health.
- You can fill in your Adrenaline bar with one melee weapon then switch to your other equipped weapon before you unleash your Overpower attack.
- Like sniping enemies from afar with your Predator Bow? The Enhanced Predator Bow Ability will allow you to controla predator arrow while it’sin the air.
- Spending time under the heat of the desert will trigger hallucinations. Some of them might even guide you to places of interest…
- With the Photomode you can take a photo in-game anytime by clicking simultaneously on the right and left sticks. Those photos are automatically shared with other players through the game’s map.
- 5.1 – Logitech Z-5500 Digital
- The publisher of the game is UBISOFT.
- Platforms: Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC
- Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- 6 GB RAM
- Version 11
- Broadband Internet connection
Sorry, this win action has expired.